HOW MUCH IS THAT DOGGY IN THE WINDOW?!
Well, it depends. Is it a MUTT? Is it a pedigree? Does it have papers? What breed is it?
The same holds true with balloon arches. The price of an arch depends on a variety of factors. And many questions must be asked before we can help our customer determine a price. It’s not sneaky salesmanship or some mystical secret….it’s a formula. And there are many factors for us to consider before we throw out a dollar figure.
When customers call us looking for arch prices, we ask the following questions:
1. Where is it going?
2. What is the occasion?
3. How big does it need to be?
4. What area are you looking to hi-light?
6. Is it going indoors or outdoors?
6. What TYPE of arch are you looking to purchase? Is it a simple balloon arch or a thick balloon arch?
Once we get those questions answered, we proceed.
A string of pearls arch is a simple arch. It can go behind a table, across a table, behind doors, in front of doors.
A table sized arch is less than $50.00 when we use 11″ latex balloons.
A string of pearls arch marks an entrance. Arches like this must be set up on site and they start at $150 and go up depending on how it is built, the length and the type of balloons used.
We can dress up a string of pearl arch with accents such as skinny balloons and ribbons.
A string of pearls arch can also use foil balloons.
The string of pearl arch is sturdy enough for indoor use, but we generally do NOT recommend it for outdoor use. If there is any amount of wind, the arch will blow all over. String of pearl arches are practical and beautiful for many different indoor occasions.
The second type of arch we recommend is a Link-O-Loon arch. A Link-O-Loon is a special type of balloon that has a tip and a tail so that they can be connected together easily.
Our classic Link-O-Loon arch is around $100.00. It is easy to transport. It bends and folds….and it does NOT tangle. Most organizations find money in their budget for this type of arch even when their budget is tight.
This arch went across two 8 foot tables.
This arch was purchased by a local store that wanted to draw attention to their trade show exhibit. Again, it doesn’t bust the budget and it surely attracts attention. It’s worth every penny.
The third type of arch is what we call a packed arch. A packed arch is a sturdy arch which is typically used for fundraisers, walks and races. It usually marks a starting point. A packed arch is also used for grand openings, open houses and special sales for our business customers.
Ribbon Cutting Ceremony with a red ribbon on the arch.
Outdoor Balloon Arch in a very windy location.
We create these packed arches in different styles (Box or rounded) and in any color combination. They are thick and sturdy. We use 100% helium for 3/4 of the arch. Sometimes we build the arch on two bases…..sometimes we use two cement blocks to hold the arch down….it depends on the weather conditions and the length of the arch.
1. How much does it cost? Packed arches start at around $350.00. Larger arches that go over 2 lanes of traffic are more than double. We determine the price based on exact measurements once we do a field visit to see the area.
2. How long does it last? It depends upon the weather. If it’s a mild 65 degree day and if we use light colored latex balloons, the arch will last most or all of the day. If it’s a 100 degree day and sunny, the arch won’t last as long. We do take precautionary measures such as using light-colored latex and under-inflating 16″ balloons…..however, we cannot guarantee outdoor balloon decor. If it’s windy or rainy, the arch may tip or become top heavy. If possible, during the rain we will move the arch under a tent. Having a plan B is helpful to our customers.
3. Can I cancel if the weather looks bad? This is a tough situation because we reserve the time to create the arch JUST FOR OUR CUSTOMER. We purchase the supplies, book our staff and plan our helium. As a store, we generally follow this protocol. 50% is a down payment for materials and it in NON-REFUNDABLE. If the weather looks like it is going to be bad, the customer may RESCHEDULE the balloon arch with no penalty if they notify us within 48 hours. We generally call our customer to talk about a plan B. If the customer does not cancel and if the weather is horrible, we will do our best to substitute designs which will hold up better in the conditions. For example, one year for a breast cancer walk….the wind was 40-50 mph. Since the walk still went on, we did 5 air-filled columns instead of 1 large arch.
Another thing for customers to know is that your balloon team will need electricity and about 3 hours worth of TIME to complete the job.
We can go on forever about ARCHES. We hope we did our best to explain how much an arch will cost. However, each situation and each event is INDIVIDUAL and there are a lot of factors that need to be considered. Complimentary consultations are available by calling It’s My Party 219-322-7777.
Mickey Mouse is by far the most popular pattern in our store.
This is an inexpensive way to decorate every single table with a centerpiece. Customize your colors.
The above bouquet features the popular “Mickey Ear” balloons.
Try to imagine this candy table without the Mickey Mouse displays. It would be so boring!! Dress up your entire party with balloons.
A giant Mickey Mouse Airwalker Balloon will walk all over your event adding laughter and joy.
Every party needs a few gifts…..and here’s a “can’t miss” gift which is available in 3 different sizes. Our website is http://www.itsmypartyballoons.com.
Invite Minnie Mouse to the party too with this miniature balloon sculpture. It stands just over 2 feet tall.
A simple tabletop column is a project that can be made at home. Go to http://www.itsmypartyballoons.com to buy your very own kit!
Visit or call It’s My Party to make your Mickey Mouse party come to life!
How precious to celebrate the Baptism of a newborn baby.
Or to celebrate a First Communion, Confirmation, Christening or Profession of Faith,
All are significant life milestones, and all are important to our customers. Adding the right decor can soften and sweeten the atmosphere, and we do this using pearl balloons, soft colors, simple patterns and subtle touches with ribbon and lace.
We are committed to lending a hand to customers planning religious celebrations. Most of our customers first come to us with their ideas….and we work with them in our consultation area to design decor that’s just right for the venue, budget and personal tastes.
Tabletop centerpieces add just the right amount of decor to a room. Soft ribbon flows from the design and the uniqueness of this piece becomes a conversation point.
These pieces are unique as well….and feature simple angels on the bottom. The whole room was filled with decor in shades of pink, purple and white.
Doorways a great place to decorate…they set the tone for the event the moment the guests walk in.
Worried about how you are going to fit all your balloons into your vehicle? We deliver. Even if you’re not at the event site, you can rest assured knowing that your balloons will be set up when you arrive.
Call 219-322-7777 and meet with me. I’m Amy….they call me the balloon lady….and I would LOVE to be a part of your next celebration.